Just like cars, Websites need maintenance.
Our website maintenance plan will make sure your site is protected, optimised, maintained and backed up
Yes, We build and know the importance of a well structured website. But it’s not enough to just have a cool looking website up and running. Regularly updating and maintaining is crucial to ensuring your website is running at full capacity.
The plan includes the following:
Wordpress UpdatesWe will update your site weekly or as soon as the updates are released. WordPress core, themes and plugins will be updated.
Offsite BackupsYour site is backed up daily/weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at anytime. We can store them on your server or to your off site location.
SecurityYour website is monitored and protected from spam and malware. If anything does go wrong, your site can be fixed and back to normal in no time.
Data MigrationWhether you are unhappy with your current host or just need a change, Don’t worry! We will migrate all your data for free.
Custom DevelopmentWe can handle custom development request from small modifications to theme customisation. Let us know what you need, we’ll have a plan available for you.
Compatibility SupportEver worked on your site and find out somethings broken? We offer up to an hour per month of compatibility support.
Why the maintenance plan?
- If you think you don’t need to maintain your website, there’s a lot that can go wrong hence this little effort will help your site run smoothly in the long run. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks.
- It’s incredibly important to keep all your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site gets hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.